Why I Moved To Windows 10



 In this post, I am going to explain why I move to window 10 

I updated my PC to Windows 11 a few months ago but I realized that Windows 11 features are best but when I open any application My PC lags too much and most applications are not responding but I most of the features like multitasking and many more. 

In my opinion, the Windows 11 need more time to be stable in the future but the same thing the PC specs are best I have 16 GB RAM with a graphic card and many more. Even the Windows PC health check your PC is compatible with Windows 11 

Sometimes my PC crashes I don't know 🤷‍♀ what is happening so I moved back to Windows 10. I recommend those who are deciding to upgrade the PC to Windows 11 please wait some more time till the stable version is available

We will again meet in another post. I know this post is too late 🏃💨 sorry for that. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post